Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, March 05, 2007

More Birthday Wishes!!

Happy Birthday to Ulli and Dennis!! Sorry for the late wishes, but our blog got locked for a couple weeks (they thought it was a spam site!). Not much is going on here. I'm just getting over a nasty cold and looking forward to Spring Break.

Kevin and I were able to go to a Second City show on campus. It's the improv group that got Stephen Colbert started. The show was called "Truth, justice or the American way." It was great fun.

Honestly, not much else is going on. I've been couped up at home trying to get better so I can start working in the lab again. I'm also still trying to figure out which lab to join. I did find a really cool way to hem jeans (short people will appreciate this). It's a way to hem called a Euro hem where you don't have to cut off the original hem; instead you fold the pant legs. I was totally skeptical at first but tried it out on two pairs of pants, and it works great. Plus it's super fast. Here's the link to a website that explains it really well: http://daciaray.com/. I know this isn't the most exciting thing to talk about, but I know a lot of my short, Japanese family members read this and might find the link useful.

Well, have a good week! Stay healthy!

Post a Comment

<< Home