Image hosting by Photobucket

Saturday, January 06, 2007

New Year, New Resolutions


First I'd like to apologize to everyone for being such a slacker and not keeping this updated. It is one of my goals to make posts more then I have the last 5 months. Look for post to come with updates about where we are now and what we have been doing.

I just wanted to do a quick post to congratulate Todd and Jenny Miller on their new baby boy, Ian. Way to make the front pages and top news of Seattle. Quite the story. Talk about life in the fast lane. You must click the link to read the story and watch the video.
Blogger Michelle said...

wow, great story! there was a woman in my parents' ward in who just had her fourth child in a vehicle, too! it was around december 12th or so... after giving birth i really can't imagine the whole experience in a car! so many fluids, eww...

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home