Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, August 01, 2008

Swiss Mountains


Swiss Mountains
Originally uploaded by KM Photography..
Wow, has it really been that long since we last made a post? Crazy!

Things are going well with us and we've had a busy summer. Becky spent about two weeks in Uganda doing research and I met her there for the last week and we did some site seeing.

We then spent a couple of weeks traveling around Europe with Becky's family.

I will try to have a post here soon with more details and pictures of our summer events. I just had to at least get something on here. :-)
Blogger Bryan & Reiko said...

Kevin-
I am depending on you to post pictures of your trip. I want to be able to see all the places you visited. Hope your summer has been nice so far.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Dr. J said...

I recognize that view. Lucky.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Dr. J said...

p.s. Dr. Hermie is Andy Johnson, in honor of Hermie, the Christmas elf on "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer", who wants to be what?--a dentist.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home