Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

God Luck at Noter!

Hi Folks! I just thought I'd catch you up with what's been going on in our exciting lives. My mother threw us a great going away barbecue on Saturday (July 15th). It was an eventful time getting ready for it. When my sister picked up the cake from the bakery it read: "God luck at Noter Becky and Kevn!" Hmm...must be an omen. Or as my dad said, it's extra incentive to stay in school. In any case, the cake got fixed and the party was a blast. Over 70 people attended! Thanks to all who came and who helped out! It was a lot of fun seeing everybody! I didn't realize we were so popular! We'll miss everyone but know we'll have visitors (we're planning on getting Notre Dame football tickets). Thanks again for all the love and support! We'll miss you all!
Blogger Jerin said...

Hey, we're sorry we missed your big going away party! I hope your move and new schooling goes well. Hopefully we can come visit you soon. We're gonna miss you guys!

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home