Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Miller's are Moving!

Yes, the rumors are true. After enjoying many wonderful years in Happy Valley, we are moving to South Bend, Indiana. I'm finally graduating from Brigham Young University in August, and I've accepted a doctoral position at the University of Notre Dame. What can I say. I love small, private, religious universities! We're sad to leave our families and friends, but we'll be back in five years...maybe as Catholics! Until then, please, visit us in South Bend- we'll take you to the Studebaker Museum.
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came, I read, I saw a funny video...I think I will make the effort to come back! You know, I've known Becky and Kevin for quite some time now, and I've just gotta say that I'm so proud of them--seeing them growing up and moving out of Happy Valley! How exciting for you guys!
Kayden. Aloha.

9:42 PM  
Blogger andrew said...

Congrats on the acceptance at Notre Dame! Good luck with the move! Kevin, I'm going to continue the smackdown in the playoffs! :)

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home