Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'm Published!

Good news! Pull out your April 2006 copy of Molecular Ecology vol. 15 (I know you have it laying around somewhere) and flip over to page 985. Thanks to Dr. Jack Sites at BYU, I was able to work on a manuscript on the population structure of the giant Amazon river turtle that was published in Molecular Ecology this month. I helped with some of the mitochondrial DNA population genetic analyses. It's only one publication, but it's my first, and I'm really excited about it. Plus, the research helps conservation efforts for the endangered turtles. Below is a picture of one of the cute lil' guys (lil' is relative, since these turtles can get up to 2 1/2 feet long).

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another big WOW for the Miller "girl". I'm so glad your last name is Miller - you are going to be famous some day. I , of course, won't be able to comprehend what you've written.
Love,
MM

1:17 AM  
Blogger Jerin said...

Wooo! Go Becky Miller! I knew you were going to be rich and famous one day. Well, maybe just famous so far. But soon....

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home