Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, April 07, 2006

The Miller blog begins!



Hi,

It just seems like everyone is doing this so I thought I might give it a try. I don't know how often it will be updated but feel free to check back every year or so and see what has happened in our world.

I may even have a website soon (kevinrmiller.com) but that is taking a little longer then first expected. I'll be sure to post when it is up and going. (summer 2007) :-)

I guess I'll throw in a pic just for fun to start it off.
Blogger Kevin said...

WOW! This is the greatest blog ever!! You rock Kevin!!

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin, wow, you rock! on a camel even!

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys look like really cool people. Can I join your club? You rock! By the way, I want a camel too.

2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I want to join this club too. I just don't want to ride on a camel or eat indian food.
By the way, I do have a white shirt.

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this family is crazy

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I've noticed that you are very selective in your posted blog comments. I enjoyed reading Greta's comments and she seems to have disappeared. What's up with that?
Your tax day posting did not work for me.
Mom

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome photos - I didn't realize you had such an artistic eye!

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home