Image hosting by Photobucket

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Becky!!!! (This last week)



Another week or so has flown by. This last week was Becky's Birthday but sadly we were not able to celebrate very wildly. We both worked till 6 or so and then I had to go to scouts at 7. That did not leave much time to do anything else. By the time I got home from scouts we were too tired to go do anything. Hopefully I'll be able to make up for it by celebrating every day. :-)

We had another training class for Riley this last week. It was another session where Riley did everything we asked him too so there was not much training to be done. The trainer brought his dog along but Riley did not have any problems with it. We believe it was because this dog was a German Shepherd and was usually used to help train aggressive dogs. Riley was a little intimidated by it. Our trainer was so impressed by how well Riley obeyed that he asked us for permission to video him so he could put him on his training website. I'll post a link once the video is uploaded.

Other then that I started training this week for my new position. So far so good but I haven't been able to do too much since I'm still working my other job too. It will be a nice change. I'm going to finish this now so I can post this and not just have it as a draft for several weeks.
Blogger Jerin said...

Good Boy Riley! I hope Hiro and Riley can meet one day.

Hey Kevin, great idea and execution on the photo! That's very cool. :)

11:28 AM  
Blogger Betsy Lee said...

Wow Kev That is a rad picture

moshi eet da

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home