Image hosting by Photobucket

Friday, September 14, 2007

My Dad Rocks!


Congratulations to my dad for being chosen as Brigham Young University's most outstanding graduate adviser! He won the Wesley P. Lloyd Award for Distinction in Graduate Education (here's a link to the news release
http://news.byu.edu/archive07-aug-univawards.aspx). I've included a picture of why he's such a top-notch adviser. This is an actual picture of my father taking a piggyback ride on his graduate student David Janetski's back. We were in Alaska, and my dad didn't want to take his waders with him even though he went fly fishing. So, he had his graduate student give him a ride across the river to the good fishing holes. The things advisers make their graduate students do! Congrats, dad!
Blogger Jerin said...

It looks like your dad's graduate student dropped him in the water!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home